Бит

• Members
  • 0 сообщений
I decided to sell the unit as a reverse proxy separately

+ Support for Socks4, Socks4a, Socks5, HTTP

+ Server runs on Windows

+ Asynchronous - handle multiple requests simultaneously

+ Tested with 5000+ clients online without a problem

As you choose a specific range of ports to use you'll have a very high success rate when using automated tools in the ranges

So if the bot, which were given to port 5010 goes offline, the port will be assigned to another boat immediately (if you have other bots that knock to become proxies)

Statistics:

When using IP-rules to prevent others from using the proxy the allowed ip's can visit http://the-server-url:<port>, to get a list of ports they can use.

Therefore, a person running xRumer or other program may automatically get a list of current active proxies he have access to.

Planned features:

HTTP interface for subscription of proxy XX for XX days with instant activation after payment.

The system will automatically assign X number of proxies for X.X.X.X and remove it after the subscription ends.

I have a pretty clear plan of how I'm going to implement this so expect it so soon if people ask for it =)

Geotargetted proxy - self explained

The proxy server will not accept proxies that are not ine XX, XX or XX

Your function. I am open to suggestions

Price:

Bizop:

I will provide the tools for long-term partnerships with weekly payments

You provide the first payment before to show that you are serious and I will give you a proxy server + proxy

Proxy building for the new domains will be processed manually because it's too great a risk to give the builder considering it's a cooperation, so I do not want you to run away with the goodies and leave me what it is ))

Buy:

You are buying a solution and are free to do business alone with him

You get a builder for proxy exe and hardware ID locked proxy server

I have no decided on a price for buying of the proxy so offer me something and I will refuse it or accept it.

Pre-payment price for bizop is $200

User-defined functions can be discussed with me personally.

Idiots, self-proclaimed hackers and other debris please stay away from the topic - serious people: knock the jabber

Jabber: [email=""]syn.proxy@thesecure.biz[/email]

Payments accepted are BTC (MtGox, BTC-E too!) and WM

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных